Saturday, September 17, 2005

The legends and fables of Hedonism

I did not know that within my lifetime, my era will be recounted as a legend. Shows that my greying hairs are not just a fiction of my imagination.

Just like how Homer's Iliad and Odyssey gave us some insights of the Trojan war, the periods of hedonism when high school friend J helmed the empire is recounted in this article (100-plus boy some-how found this article and brought to my attention). 100 plus boy insists that I belong to the "chinese-speaking, non-cheonging, christian group". Alas, I'm busted, my truth known...


http://pinkshoefetish.blogspot.com/2005/03/purdue.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Najib Wong said...

Bro,

Aren't you a Dravidian, decendant of the the Indus Valley Civilization?

5:59 AM  
Blogger BlackMamba said...

Yeap,

My grandfather, King Porus was the one on the elephant who kicked Alexander's and his pony, Bucephalus's asses during the war in India.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home