Friday, February 19, 2010

Obsession with Pens

Ever since I moved to Chicago; my lifestyle has changed significantly; lot more time indoors vs. outdoors. Also, I realized I've been doing things that I used to do when I was a kid. For example, I used to make model cars, tanks, etc. So I ended up building this boat...and now my obsessions with writing instruments came back. I remember when I was in elementary school, I will save up money to get one of those parker or cross pens. Even though they were pieces of crap based on my current standards; they mean a world to me. So i accumulated a bunch of dupont, caran d'ache, faber castell, mont blanc pens now...not sure what i'm doing. There's more to life than the 4 walls during winter...thats my key takeaway...I'm counting days to see the sun soon...and eventually more of the sun forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home