Thursday, September 22, 2005

Back in Puerto Rico

I am back in good ol' Puerto Rico and will not be going back home for 3 weeks!!! That makes my appartment the most expensive room per day basis. $500 per day!!! based on the number of nights I will be at my apt this month. Sometimes I wonder why I bother having an appartment compared to staying in a hotel.


Well the most exciting thing is I will be back to MIT next week for recruiting!!

I'll be at the Marriott at Cambridge, its close to the T and its at MIT, so thats great!! I've already old 100+ boy but I need to let Matlove know...these are my objectives for the 1.5 day I will be there before I fly back to Puerto Rico again...

I've instructed 100+ boy to quit school for 2 days so we can hang out. IF I ever see him lighting a stick, I swear I will stuff all the nicotine gum up his #$$%
  • GET MY long due FERRARI pistons from 100+ boy!!!!!
  • play soccer / tennis
  • roam around at mit/harvard square/boston
  • have dinner with the gang
  • visit my professor and my lab
  • see the state of my "time-travelling machine"
  • say "hi" to missy and pinch her
  • get drunk with 100+ boy
  • i suppose help out with recruiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home