Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My regrets

Regrets are the natural property of gray hairs", Charles Dickens

It’s no wonder that I have so many gray hairs now. Regrets however can incarnate to burning passions to appease one in correcting his muddles of the past. Here are some of my regrets:

  1. Not picking up soccer earlier (primary / high school)
  2. Being unable to play musical instruments (could have been a rock star)
  3. Being hot-tempered growing up (root of many situations)
  4. Stealing just one piece of magnesium ribbon instead a jar during high school ( it got me detention class anyway)
  5. Sleeping during chapel service (no real regrets yet..hehe )
  6. Using cheaper charcoal instead of powdered carbon powder to make gunpowder (explosive wasn’t as effective)
  7. Making explosives as science project (burnt down a park accidentally)
  8. Collecting miniature alcohol bottles in primary school (teacher called parents up)
  9. Getting into a fight with Dinu growing up (he later passed away in the Army)
  10. Day dreaming in class (a habit that is stuck with me for life)
  11. Fighting with my siblings for food (my mom now complains there are no one at home now to try her cooking)
  12. Setting up a chemistry lab in my room (Probably permanently damaged my health I still have a jar of Mercury in my room)
  13. Not wearing hearing protection during army (Turning ipod’s volume full in planes is not enough now)
  14. Playing “Daytona arcade game” wasted hundreds of dollars on it
  15. Losing touch with my homies in Singapore (lost most of my friends in Sg)
  16. Riding my bro-in-laws 1200cc Harley without license ($5000 worth of repairs and busted knees and elbows)
  17. Procastinating living LIFE (ongoing regret with my career ambitions)
  18. Being a private person (trying to open up myself now, might be little too late)
  19. Hurting the ones I cared for the most (especially Bubutummy)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Bro!

How is it going man?

We all have regrets. Chill about those grays.

Who's the bubutummy? Some fictitious character you day-dream (again) about?

Take it easy bro.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that all, Bala? btw....have u been working on GMAT? Tick,tock,tick,tock.....

10:37 AM  
Blogger BlackMamba said...

Bubutummy unfortunately is not one of my many fictitious character..hehe.

I'm definitely gonna bomb the GMAT, I havent studied much at all.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home