Monday, November 14, 2005

Driver License on public server!!!

This is quite ridiculous. I just spent the last 1/2hr removing all my personal data from the internet. Read an excerpt of an email my friend sent me...

"Check for your driver's license . . and remove it! I definitely removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you can see anyone's driver's license on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Go to the website, and check it out. Enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement. Please notify all your friends so they can protect themselves, too. http://www.license.shorturl.com"

2 Comments:

Blogger Scorpion King said...

that was fucking good dawg. got me hook, line and sinker!! damn! that felt stupid...

1:34 PM  
Blogger BlackMamba said...

hahaaha!! :) dude, when are you inviting me over to your house for some home-cooked food? Just kidding man, have fun and don't forget your homies...

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home