Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mambamobile and BlackMamba honored for being around the block

Alas, I got back to Orange County after being away for 3 weeks. I had to try hard to remember my way around and had a difficult time finding my car keys. I went to office at 6:30am as I was suffering from jet-lag and couldn't sleep. I found surprises waiting on my desk...

My dear Mambamobile (below) and I were rewarded for our achievements. Mambamobile recieved a package from MBUSA. It came in a nicely packaged white box with a letter that read:






Dear BlackMamba,

Congratulations on joining the growing circle of Mercedes-Benz owners who own vehicles that have traveled far enough to qualify for high mileage status! Such an achievement requires both as incredible vehicle, and a very special owner who is as dedicated to maintaining a vehicle as we are to building it...blah blah..(you can see the accompanying letter below)




















The box also had a certificate, a black certificate holder that looks better than the one my MIT cert came in and also a hood emblem for the lettering 250,000 KM written below the trident.





















Now for my surprise...to my honor or rather shame...I have made it..I have travelled over 200,000 miles on American airlines and they have presented me the coveted "EXECUTIVE PLATINUM" status!! I have been on just plain platinum status for months and so I recieved a beautiful booklet with my new cards.




















Ironical, mambamobile got her recognition for 250,000 km and I got mine for 200,000 miles...but it took me only 1 year to get mine...heheh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! *alethea*

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home