Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ford Taurus

Ford Taurus is a piece of junk on 4 wheels. I knew that long time ago but I just got reminded as my rental this week is a taurus. The interior is revolting; lap joints everywhere inside. Cheap plastic with huge in-built tolerence to make up for the horrific assembly qualities. The wheel has so much play that I could yank about 30 degrees to each side and that doesn't affect the linearity of the car. The seats look like huge couches. I really dread driving that trash back to my hotel tonight.

This is a list of some of the rentals I remember driving and my personal preference (best to worst)

Volvo S70
Toyota forerunner SR5
Toyota Solara
Jaguar
Honda Accord
Mazda hatch back
Mazda 6
Toyota Camry
Toyota Corolla
Jeep Liberty
Nissan Xtera
Mitsubishi Galant
Dodge stratus
Dodge Interpid
Dodge Neon
KIA Amanti
Ford Focus
Ford Explorer
Ford Expedition
Ford Crown Victoria
Grand Marque
Chevy Malibu
Ford Taurus
Chevy Classic

2 Comments:

Blogger oof said...

cheebye, I rented a chevy malibu this week.

Hehe, remember the stupid saturn we got to go skiing once? The compliance was so bad that you can almost see the backseat rotate through the rearview mirror, thats got to be the worse.

5:04 PM  
Blogger BlackMamba said...

Is that the reason why you crashed that car into a tree? Chevy malibu is one of the worst of the lot. I always step on the gas while making a turn allowing the car to skid and pull the handbrake...that's what these cars are good for.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home